- 10% surcharge is applicable during Christmas and New Year departures.
- Goods & Service Tax (GST) will be charged extra as per the Government Rule.
- 50% of the prevailing tariff will be charged for the children between 05-12 years of age
- 10% of the prevailing tariff will be charged for the children below 05 years.
- The INR (Indian Rupees) tariff will be applicable for the guests having any one of these Indian Indentity proof (Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar/Pan Card).
- The tariff is inclusive of cost of travel, accommodation, all meals, sightseeing tours as per itinerary, entrance fee (excluding video camera fee) for monuments & palaces, entertainment, Jeep Safari at Ranthmabhore, camel ride at Jaisalmer ( Sam Sand Dunes), boat ride at Udaipur (Lake Pichola) and rickshaw ride at Bharatpur bird sanctuary.
- Exclusive Car and Guide services will be provided for Sightseeing and Excursions with the Booking of Super Deluxe (Suite) Cabin.
Fare Doesn't Includes
- Tariff does not include Liquor, Tips, Laundry services, Telephone calls, Video camera fees, Business car facilities and any other items of personal nature.
The above Tariff is subject to change without notice. Enquire Now
Goods & Service Tax (GST) is subject to change as per the government of India directives.
Booking Policy :
Cancellation Policy :
- 10% of ticket value 90 days or more prior to departure date.
- 20% of ticket value between 89 to 30 days prior to departure date.
- 100% of ticket value 29 days prior to departure date.
No show/ En route termination of tour/amendment :
- No Show - In case of No Show / Non-arrival of the guest, no refund or adjustment in future travel will be possible. The whole amount shall be treated as forfeited.
- En route termination of tour - In case of termination of tour by the guest, for any reasons no refund or adjustment for future travel will be possible. The amount for unused portion of the tour shall be treated as forfeited.
- Amendment - Is only possible under the circumstances like Natural Disaster / Natural Calamity or Serious Health Problem's (this needs to be supported by doctor's certificate) and is subject to availability. No refunds are possible and every case will be decided on merits on a case to case basis. No amendment will be permissible in case of booking of groups or complete train.