Top 5 Places for Hot Air Balloon Rides in India
Imagine yourself soaring like a bird several thousands of feet above the ground with mouth watering delicacies laid in front, the sun shinning in the horizons, a picturesque view of underlying tiny forests, mountains and valleys, the clouds seemingly within one’s reach, a mellow wind blowing. Yet a motionless experience, you can enjoy all of these stuff in a hot air balloon ride.
The concept of hot air ballooning is not very popular in India, but if you are 100% fit and ready for some thrill, it is the right vehicle to board on.
- Safety first! So the passengers need to be in good mental and physical health for the ride. They must be of at least 5 years old and 47 inches tall.
- They must dress according to their own comfort level as wind chill can be eliminated because the balloon travels at the same speed as the wind.
As simple as that!!! So come let us grab a camera and explore a few fascinating destinations through a bird’s eye view.
Situated in the Western Ghats, in between Pune and Mumbai, the place offers a picturesque view of the majestic Sayahadri Mountains, nearby waterfalls and lush green foliage of forested hills during the balloon ride.
As a result the girl station has gained much attention of the tourist from tar and nearby places, especially Pune and Mumbai.
Suggested Tour Package:
The place holds hot air balloon festival each year at the wind of December which may extend to January. The festival is organised at three places simultaneously at Bidar, Mysore and at the ancient villages of Hampi.
This four day long event was initiated by the Karnataka Tourism Department with an aim to develop interest among the youth.
Relaxing on the lush green grassland, watching the panorama of colourful hot air balloon floating in the serene sky and sightseeing at Hampi- an experience worth remembering.
Suggested Read: Palace on Wheels Restaurants
3. Delhi NCR and Haryana
Held mostly during the month of September,the hot air balloon ride allows you to float above the serene waters of Damdama Lake and enjoy the hustle and bustle of the busy life of the National Capital.
Also Read: Palace on Wheels Coaches
You will get a 360° view of Goa at 900 feet with sparkling Azure sea, lush green Goan countryside, fluffy white clouds and golden shores and will be amazed to see the balloon defying the gravitational pull of the earth and slowly rising upwards and gliding through like an ethereal being.
Have a look on the Palace on Wheels pictures gallery
5. Uttar Pradesh
You can fly above the beautiful Taj Mahal and get a view of the majestic Mughal monuments. Honeymooners or couples can take this ride and glide over the seventh wonder of the world. One can also capture the panoramic view of Uttar Pradesh.
Read More: Palace on Wheels train history
If you are adventure lover and want to be take part in the adventurous activities, you can travel with the royal train Palace on Wheels Rajasthan through which you can get the luxury treatment on board the train.
Also Read: Palace on Wheels general information
Pack your bag for taking the hot air balloon rides in your favorite destinations. Get the more information about the Palace on Wheels India are:
- Palace on Wheels Train Facilities
- Palace on Wheels Train Price
- Palace on Wheels Train Schedule
- Palace on Wheels Route Map
- Palace on Wheels train Coaches
- Palace on Wheels Cabins
- Palace on Wheels Booking
Read more related articles of Palace on Wheels:
- Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur
- Jaisalmer Desert Festival 2018 – Explore the Culture of Rajasthan
- What is the Ticket Price of Palace on Wheels
- Types of Cuisines are Served in the Palace on Wheels
- 10 Super Fast and High Speed Trains of India
- Top 15 Reasons to Choose Palace on Wheels to Experience India
- Gadisar Lake, Jaisalmer – What to Know Before You Go