Indian Railways to re-launch Two Special Trains on Ramayana Circuit
To cover the places associated with Lord Rama, Indian Railways are going to re-launch 2 tourist trains in November. Four trains had been run by the Indian railways on the Ramayana Circuit, which was operated from Delhi on 14th December 2018.
Bharat Darshan scheme is introduced by IRCTC, which includes two trains namely Ramayana Express and Ramayana Yatra which will be operated from November. These two trains will be under the operation of Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.
On November 3rd, the train ‘Ramayana Yatra’ will run from Jaipur to Delhi. There will be less availability of seats and provides the option for people who are associated with Ramayana in Sri Lanka. There are many boarding and deboarding stations in between Delhi and Jaipur like Lucknow, Rewari, Bareilly, Safdarjung, Moradabad and Ghaziabad.
Ramanaya Express will reach Varanasi from Indore in Madhya Pradesh, which will depart on 18th November. The boarding and deboarding stations include Jhansi, Dewas, Lalitpur, Ujjain, Bina, Maksi, Ganj Basoda, Shujalpur, Vidisha, Sehore and Bairagarh.
It is a 17 days tour which starts on November 3rd and covers the major places like Jyotirlings Shiva Mandir in Rameshwaram, Hanuman Janmsthal in Hampi, Anjanadri Hill, Hanuman Garhi and Ram Janmbhoomi in Ayodhya, Panchvati in Nasik, Sita Mata Mandir in Bihar, Sati Anusuiya Mandir and Ramghat in Chitrakoot, Shringi Rishi Mandir at Shringverpur, Sita Samahit Sthal in UttarPradesh, Bharadwaj Ashram and Hanuman Mandir in Prayag and Triveni Sangam.
In the coming months, it is expected to re-launch another train from Madurai in Tamil Nadu.
Things to Know about Shri Ramayana Express
- The total capacity of the train will be 800 seats. The fare of the trip in Shri Ramayana Express train will be around Rs.16,065 per person. The package will also include Srilanka which contains only 40 seats.
- The packages include transfer to the sightseeing places through NON-AC buses, change facilities in Dharamshala’s, vegetarian meals, wash and accommodation facilities, dedicated tour manager of IRCTC.
- The interested persons can de-board the train on 17th day of the tour at Chennai and can board the flight to Sri Lanka. The ticket will be of the economy class of Sri Lankan airlines. The places covered in Sri Lanka include Negombo, Nuwara Eliya, Kandy and Colombo.
- Extra price of RS.36,950 per person will be charged for the Sri Lanka tour. The major highlights of the journey include Sita Mata Mandir, Ashok Vatika, Shiva Temple at Munneshwaram and Vibishana temple.
- The fare for the trip origination from Indore will be around Rs.14,175 for sleeper class and Rs.17,325 for 3 AC.
- The package will also include security arrangements in coaches, tour information and announcements, train superintendent, tourist buses for the sightseeing places and hall accommodation for the night stay and morning fresh up.